måndag 26 april 2010



Oh My God.

This city is amazing.

And during the dinner my host mum tried to make me belive that she was a goat in an earlier life. Well.

The spring is here and i love it.

On friday we're going to Versailles with my class. Mmm, lovely, I was ill the last time they were there.

I've also just realised that this year has to end. If I don't stay during July also, we'll see. I have to get a job first and since I'm a lazy cow, that won't happen.

I don't now why I write this few lines in English but I guess that it won't harm any one. And if it does please contact me on tildis@telia.com

lol

By the way, Malin was here last week! It was mmmmmmm laalalalla pirripirri (can you imagine?) I've missed her so. My little sausage. The picture is from outside the musée d'Orsay. Malin is excited, she loves paintings. hehe. The two ladies behind us were also Swedish, the first time they visited Paris was in 1953. It is like 70 years ago. Holy cow that is beautiful. I wonder if you can say beautiful in English in they way I love to say fint in Swedish? Nice, boring. Pretty, boring too. Well let us stick to FINT.

Hmm, that was about it for the moment.

Kisses or bises as you say in Paris.

2 kommentarer:

p-olli sa...

hahahaha älskar dig matilda!!
å din lilla lort!
roligt att du trivs. lelelelle. <3
heartbeats.


lol

Jos sa...

What a lovely blogg-inlägg :D